Life is better together. Participating in Group Life is one of the best ways to encourage spiritual growth. We weren’t meant to do life alone. Join a group of believers today.
- Sunday Groups meet on campus at 9:15 every Sunday.
- Life Groups meet throughout the city each week at various times within each semester.
GROUP LIFE ENGAGES THREE CRUCIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Connecting with God through Bible study and personal application
- Connecting with friends through caring for each other
- Connecting with others who are not yet involved in Group Life
And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.